The most important data from our winning proposals are included in the table below:
|type of tender||number of winning proposals||amount received in winning proposals (million HUF )|
|GOP/KMOP 1.1.1.||15||1 802|
|GOP 1.2.1||4||1 029|
|ROP corporate consulting||10||25|
|H2020 SME Instrument||1||15|
- Exploring demands: getting acquainted with the innovation idea, prequalification of the possible applicant or applicants, recommendations on any necessary organisational or other structural changes.
- Recommendation on sources: providing comprehensive information on possible public funds, their advantages and general characteristics, decision support. Targeted monitoring and notifications on new public calls.
- Participation in aligning project ideas to fit requirements : preliminary calculation according to the public evaluation system, recommendations of professional and financial amendments to the R&D&I project to ensure the best alignment, if necessary, seeking partners, participation in consortium building.
- Outlining the strategic directions for the R&D&I result: exploring commercialisation opportunities following the successful closure of the project (own utilisation, establishing spin-off company, technology transfer).
- Drawing up the development project: completing and submitting the document by the deadline in compliance with the content and formal requirements of the project proposal, in continuous cooperation with the partner company.
- Implementing the necessary remedying of deficiencies.
- Providing expert support for entering into the subsidy contract.
- Providing project management services upon request.
Our company is a dynamically developing player on the Hungarian public call consulting services market with outstanding success ratio. We have helped our clients to HUF 16.3 million in non-refundable subsidies since Hungary’s accession to the EU in 2004 by preparing over 150 mainly R&D innovation projects and selecting and winning the related financing sources.
We handle R&D&I projects with an innovation management rather than a proposal writer approach. We consider the content of the project and the development ideas of the client as the basis andalign it to the public call requirements.
We now have a team of 15 experts available for satisfying demands related to developing R&D and Innovation, enterprise development and higher education development projects. All our staff members communicate fluently in English and in one other foreign language both orally and in writing. We specialise in developing complex projects with an extremely short deadline or requiring a great level of flexibility.
We have helped our clients on numerous occasions in seeking international partners through compiling the most adequate consortium. This is made efficient by our extensive international relationship network and our membership in international professional organisations.