- Partner search/Consortium building: we provide help for our Hungarian researcher and entrepreneurial clients seeking international partners necessary for H2020 projects and in carrying out preliminary negotiations.
- Project development: we provide comprehensive innovation management and public call consulting for drawing up projects.
- Preparing tender documentation: we seek out possible tender structures for the developed project plans and make recommendations on any amendments in order to align them with the requirements.
- Implementing tender projects: we provide expert help in case of winning proposals in entering into subsidy contracts or even in the implementation of the complete project.
- Delivering trainings: we provide information in the form of 1 to 2-day training sessions on the new opportunities of the H2020, available framework amounts, the method of application and opportunities of accountability and implementation to those interested (research places, enterprises, other organisations).
Our complex innovation management services, our service of preparing proposals for public calls, also includes access to international, mainly EU funding sources.
Our staff has the necessary knowledge and skills that are essential for preparing an international proposal. All our staff members communicate fluently in English and one other foreign language both orally and in writing, they know and use the English terminology of tenders professionally. Besides our Hungarian proposal preparation practice, we also have experience in preparing proposals for FP6 and FP7 tenders.
Further competence is that we are in possession of the necessary quality personell that ensure that we provide swift and quality service for our clients.
We handle R&D&I projects with an innovation management rather than a proposal writer approach. We consider the content of the project and the development ideas of the client as the basis andalign it to the public call requirements.
In case of international calls , we consider providing help in partner seeking and consortium building to be one of our special tasks.Our experience shows those are the most difficult and time-consuming tasks for an enterprise or a research organisation with an innovative idea. This is made efficient by our extensive international relationship network and our membership in international professional organisations.
Considering the fact that Horizon 2020 will commence in the near future and the new structure is not entirely clear to applicants, a new training has been developed through which our staff members can provide comprehensive, modularly flexible information on new EU R&D&I tender opportunities, requirements and implementation.