For start-up enterprises
- Prepearing for entrepreneurial way of thinking
- Comprehensive consulting on wording business objectives
- Analysing inventor and entrepreneurial environment
- Consulting on possible business models (licencing, establishing a company, introducing product on market, etc.)
- Aligning clients’ ideas with business plans
For operating enterprises
- Placing the innovation into the existing corporate environment
- Recommendations on the business models to be applied
- Surveying new or existing market segments
- Determining the necessary HR, production and service infrastructure and sales capacities
Main elements of our business plans:
- Introducing the organisation and the participants
- Introducing the innovative idea, analysing status of intellectual property rights
- Hungarian and international market survey
- Technology benchmarking
- Intellectual product valuation
- Presenting possible marketing activities
- Detailed development of selected business models, recommendations
- Operational and feasibility analysis of business models, determining investment demands (HR, infrastructure, sales)
- Presenting financing options
- Financial calculations (cash-flow, profit and cost plan)
- Exploring risks and risk management solutions
Our competencesWe regard business plans as a type of decision support document that provide information to the heads, owners and external investors of any given organisation on the current status of the innovation process and future business objectives and opportunities. Almost 90% of our staff have a degree in economics and they have exclusively participated in preparing business plans connected to innovation activities so far.
The experience of our experts in the field of innovation management enables us to provide tailor-made solutions to cater for individual demands.
Our experience in innovation management predominantly covers intellectual property right activities, SME financing, establishing start-up enterprises, introducing venture capital and technology transfer.
We have significant professional competences in market survey, market analysis and preparing marketing analyses and strategies. We have performed several primary surveys and thus have a research competence that we can utilise during the preparation of business plans.